2019 Fall Retreats
Come for prayer, study, and growth, plus encouragement and fun!
Men: August 8-10 Women: October 3-5
Leave on Thursday after work and return Saturday evening.
St. Paul's Men's Retreat is a powerful 48 hour experience filled with opportunities to build brotherhood with other men at various places on their faith journeys while investing in one's own.
St. Paul's Women's Retreat is a deep meaningful opportunity to spend 2 days nurturing a sense of sisterhood as we grow in faith together.
Can't attend the retreat but want to help?
1) First and foremost, pray for our retreat guests and their families and our team members and their families. Pray that the Lord will be glorified!
2) You can sponsor someone else’s fee ($150) by offering a scholarship.
3) You can give a donation that will go toward the cost of renting the facility and other expenses.
4) You can help with sending the retreat guests off on the retreat and helping when they return – even if it’s just being here and greeting them as our community of faith!
5) You can help by possibly getting a team together to cook for their return dinner for the retreat guests, their families and the church members who attend, or help with costumes or crafts (jewelry making, etc.)
For more information contact the church office at 318-322-4454 or firstname.lastname@example.org.