At St. Paul's we have a total of four United Women groups we call "Circles." Each group meets once a month for prayer, devotion and study, and mission projects. All women are invited to attend any Circle at any time. There is no need to register ahead of time before attending, but if you would like more information about UMW contact us below.
Our groups that meet at different times of the week for your convenience:
- Harmony Circle - third Thursday of each month at 6 pm in the Parlor
- Joy Circle - second Tuesday of each month at 6 pm in the Friendship classroom
- Mary Henry Circle - fourth Tuesday of each month at 9:30 am in the Parlor
We also have on-going women's bible study groups!
- Georgia Street's Ladies Bible Class - meet every Monday at 5:15 pm in the Library
- Anchored Women's Bible Study - meet every Thursday at 11:30 am in the Youth Room
- Thursday Ladies' Bible Study Group - meet every Thursday at 11:30 am in the Library
We have four general meetings throughout the year for all Circles to meet together. In addition, we have one major fundraiser: a Chicken Salad Luncheon in May. All money raised is given away to a variety of local charities.