St. Paul's offers a Day School program for one- to three-year-olds Monday through Friday. Our program is under the sponsorship of the Children Ministries here at St. Paul's. It is a non-profit school established as a service to the community. The curriculum is based on Christian principles and administered in a religious environment.
Our teachers provide an atmosphere of love and security in which a child can start to realize his/her full potential. We encourage the use of positive reinforcement; appropriate behavior is praised and encouraged while disruptive behavior is explained and restricted. This method has proven to be effective and non-frightening to the child, so they are able to enjoy their group activities safely.
The goals of our Day School are to
- develop Christian attitudes and behavior
- provide a safe atmosphere of love and security in which a child can realize his/her full potential
- provide a developmentally appropriate curriculum
- appreciate and develop individuality in each child while stressing the importance of consideration for others
- set realistic boundaries and limitations
For more information about our Day School, please visit.
If you are interested please fill out this Form